Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Apr 14, 2008

Family weekend!

We had so much fun this weekend with the family. The six grandkids sure enjoyed being with one another. Bryce, Abby, Mckenna and Mia all had a blast together jumping on the trampoline, running around the yard and playing with Grandma. Eric and Mckayla had a lot of fun too... teasing one another :) I guess it just runs in the family.
Here is Abby.... her and Mckenna decided to wear makeup :) Isn't she beautiful!!

Partners in "make-up-ing"

Playing out in the sun...and loving it.

Mckayla... and her famous ear pulling, sticking out tongue scream :) Don't know where she gets that??? well, take a look at her big brother behind her... lol...
Everyone on the trampoline.... in p.j.'s

3 comments:

Heather said...

Abby, purple is your color!! Love it. Love the pj screamers on the tramp! WOW!!

The Tilley Turf said...

That video is so funny! I love all the screaming- it sounded like so much fun!

Erica said...

I LOVE the make up!!! She looks gorgeous :)