Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jun 10, 2008

My little chef


Eric is turning into my little chef. He loves to help me cook. He is so interested in what I do in the kitchen. Whenever I start making something, he pushes a bar stool over and wants to help. He loves the mixer and will sit there and just mix and mix and mix. I have to tell him over and over that it is done before he will relinquish the mixer back to me! He also likes to get out the popcorn air popper and the popcorn bucket and a bowl, and says "make popcorn!" That's his favorite treat! He's my little kitchen helper. Abby likes to help to, but she definitely not as interested in everything as Eric is.

1 comment:

The Tilley Turf said...

We should get Zack and Eric together and have them make us dinner or something. Zack loves the blender, too!