Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Dec 14, 2008

Garage Sale


Abby hosted her own garage sale. She wanted to sell her big teddy bear and a baby doll. She said the bear was too big for her room, and the doll made too much noise at night and it kept her awake. She sat on the front porch for quite some time... then came in rather frustrated and said, "No one is coming to my garage sale!" I told her people probably don't know it's a garage sale. So, she said, "I know, I'll call people." My little saleswoman! :) She never did sell anything, but she decided to hold it off until summer. So, be watching for our garage sale this summer ;)

This is her Teddy bear box. In case you cant' read it... it says Teddy Bir, $2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is classic! Tell her I'm sorry she didn't have any luck. I'm sure summer will work much better. :) I can't believe how well she writes! Did she sound that out and write it all on her own? Wow! Way to go, Abby!

Lisa and Lance said...

How cute is that! Did I tell you how much I love this girl! Abby is so awesome, and so creative on her own. We will have to join you for the garage sale next summer! :)

Maria Bradley said...

she asked me how to write Teddy, but she wrote bear (bir) all by herself. I'm not sure where she came up with it? maybe super y and word world are actually teaching her something :)

James and Ann said...

I love it! She's definitely a thinker. We'll be looking forward to her yardsale come summer.