I had to show you this fun hair do I've been doing on Abby the last few days. My sister gave me this hairdo blog, and I have loved getting new ideas. This one lasts about 3 days - got to love that. I love doing hair and Abby is finally starting to like it too. It's fun to curl and braid, although I much prefer braids to curls. Abby's hair is so straight, curls don't last long. Check out the hair blog for more ideas...and more blogs too! http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
I actually did my hair too... shocking for a weekday!.. so I decided to take a picture for proof! Also for Chris' enjoyment... he never sees me with my hair done or in regular clothes. When he leaves in the morning, I'm in my p.j's or running clothes...and when he comes home at night..I'm in my p.j.'s and getting ready to go to bed! So, here you go Chris, this is what I sometimes look like in the day time. LOL...but really I do stay in my p.j.s a lot lately!
6 years ago





4 comments:
You both look so CUTE! You are so good at doing different hair styles!
Cute hair, both of you! I've seen that hair site on a lot of blogs and look at it often, dreaming of the day I can do something more exciting than piggy tails in McKayla's hair. For now I practice on neighbor kids when I tend them! Try the lattice piggy tail things. They are fun to do and I think they look pretty nifty. Happy hairdoing!
So pretty! I love it! Good job!
Good job Maria, you did your hair!!! :) ha ha That braid is so cute! You are so talented :)
Post a Comment