Eric's hair was getting so long. I loved it, but it was starting to hang over his ears and it was also getting long in the back... we don't want him getting curls or anything back there... so I decided it was time for a haircut. I told Eric I was going to cut his hair and the first thing he says is..."don't cut my ear." Okay, so why do kids have to have such good memories? I guess I scarred him for life when I clipped his ear last time I cut his hair! But seriously that was like at least 6 months ago.I think I cut it a little short...now he looks like he's going into the army or something! I miss his longer hair. I loved to play with it, it was so soft and cute. Oh well... it will grow back right? Hopefully it will go blond again too, it was so cute.
This picture looks like a mug shot.. especially with his dirty face. I should have taken a rag to it before the pictures! :) All I need to do is put numbers on the blinds, then it would have really looked like a mug shot!
6 years ago





2 comments:
Isn't it funny the things kids remember? The haircut looks good, but I will miss his long hair too. Good thing it grows back! :)
Oh how sad. His long hair really does look cute on him. Good job on the haircut though. You're amazing!
Post a Comment