Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Aug 2, 2009

What an amazing reunion we had this weekend! I haven't had this much fun in AGES! We had a great day at the park, close to home, surrounded by extended family. They came in from all over just to hang out with all of us! :) We did some tributes to people who have passed away recently, some family history letterboxes, lots of treats and games and my (and just about everyone there) favorite was the water slide. I was very hesitant to get on the slide, I certainly didn't want to look like a total dork or doffus... but I overcame my hesitancy when I saw how much fun everyone was having...and it also helped when the bigger tarp came out. It was fun to be a kid again. Chris enjoyed it even more than I did...and he's paying a bigger price today as well... he's sore and sunburnt! Abby liked it, but quickly got bored and moved on to playing with friends on the playground. Eric enjoyed it too, but he also was just too puckered out and quit quite quickly... and just played in the pool. We had a great day. Thanks Mom Bradley for all your hard work putting this together!Jenny and Trevor... great shot!


4 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

LOVE IT! The slip-n-slide was way fun!!! I can't wait to do it again. I am with Chris in paying the price of being SUPER sore yesterday, wow, I haven't been that sore in a long time! I love the picture of Eric in action of jumping into the kiddie pool. Such a fun reunion!

Jenny Hatch said...

Haha, thanks for posting these awesome pictures. It really was like stepping back into childhood...that's a pretty sweet picture you got of Trevor and I too, thanks for sharing!

Tammy said...

Wow - this looks like so much fun! That waterslide must have been a blast! I love the pic of Eric sliding down, so brave! Looks like you had a great time.

The Tilley Turf said...

That movie was awesome, it makes me want to do it again!