Natalie and Brett LeMmon
(yes, that's spelled right) April 30th, 2010

It sure was a cold rainy day!! But it will make for beautiful pictures as long as you don't look too close at all the goosebumps!


The kids waiting for pictures - they were good sports about it all...even though they were cold

I thought this was a precious picture of Chris and Abby - daddy keeping her warm :)

Our mongo huge family... still growing at a phenomenal rate! We've already added one grandchild this year, now a brother-in-law, and we have 3 more grand kids to add by the end of the year...and maybe even another in-law (but that's not official or anything.... just hoping :)

All the protective brothers... watch out!!

All of us sisters - I sure wish I could have hidden my post pregnancy belly a bit more - one should never have to take a full body picture this soon after having a baby :)

The reception set up... it was seriously so beautiful! It came together and looked so fabulous. My mother-in-law is becoming a PRO!!!

They had quite a few goldfish since they had 4 on each table - so we came home with some... one's already bit the dust... we'll see if the other 3 last!

Abby and Eric being silly. I think they look adorable :)

Our first family picture out of the hospital - not bad :)

All of the grand kids - minus Andrew. It was just too cold to have him out taking pictures.

Family shot before the reception - the only shots with Andrew in them - I tried to keep him warm. He did really well the whole day.

The Bradley Dozen - youngest to oldest... Kellilyn, Bryson, Kimberly, Scott, Derik, Natalie, Brian, Jenny, Lisa, Becky, James, and Chris

The original Bradley dozen with mom and dad Bradley :) They sure are cute!

We had a great day - it was long and tiring, but I was grateful to be able to be at the festivities and celebrate with the family. I didn't help much - I knew I'd pay for just being out and about so I really tried to do as little as possible (sorry everyone that had to pick up my slack). I thought Andrew would just be awake all night after so much stimulation - but he actually slept quite well, giving me two 3 hour sleeping periods! Sweet... I needed them!!! I'll be taking naps for a few days to say the least! (now, if that had been Abby as a baby - she wouldn't have slept for 3 days straight after something like that! - I'm so grateful to have another calm baby... I think if I ever get pregnant again with a girl I'm going to be very, very nervous :) )
4 comments:
You are a total trooper to go to the wedding so soon. The first thing I thought when they announced you'd had your baby was, "Oh no! The wedding!" I'm glad you made it. Looks like a wonderful day.
I always love to see newlywed temple pictures. So much happiness.
I laugh at your nervousness to have another girl. I was EXACTLY like that! You were Carie's first baby-sitter (I think) and I'm pretty sure she screamed for you. That was her whole first year! (You probably heard plenty through the wall.) When I was expecting Natalie, I was so scared! I was very happy and surprised when she was an easy-going baby. Then, at 6 months something happened and she's been demanding since. But, at least I got a good 6 months in before she let it loose. ;)
Ria, you are dang good! Just had a BABY!!!Your at a wedding got your blog updated...sheesh! I am going to try and be better at mine. You look great Maria! Miss you guys.
Uploading pictures is one thing I can do one handed while feeding Andrew - then I just have to type for a minute after..and I'm done... :)
Post a Comment