
Andrew came out looking so much like Eric - I've had a hard time not calling him Eric... I was even tempted to change his name to Ethan, just so I could call both of them "E" for a while :) Andrew will just have to get used to being called Eric for a while - till I get used to using his name... you can see why I kept calling him Eric though - I think these two were meant to be twins, but they knew I couldn't handle that! :) Andrew is starting to change and get his own look - but I'm thinking i better have their baby pictures marked pretty good - because I could definitely mix these two up! Andrew tried to copy Eric in as many ways as possible...coming on a Sunday, early in the morning, and almost the same weight and exactly the same height... go Andrew! You've got a great brother to look up to and follow. He loves you a lot already (he's even been sharing his favorite blanket with you and begging to hold you)
6 years ago





4 comments:
It's really amazing how much they do look like each other! It'll be fun to see how they look in a couple of years.
Wow! He must just really already look up to and want to be like his brother! Cute...
Ria! I think that Andrew's nick name can be "little A cubed!" :) Wow they are identical!
You are going to have to label those baby pictures well so you have a chance of telling which is which when they grow up!!!
Post a Comment