Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Sep 25, 2010

Carnival

For the last four years the Young Women and Young Men of our ward have put on a fall carnival for the primary age kids. It has been a really fun event each year. This year we got smart and decided to do it outside- a very smart move!! The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast!

We had a nerf shooting booth- kids got to shoot at targets and some of the young men moving around...
We had a helium balloon tank and even some balloon animals being shaped ;
Donuts on a string...YUMM!
Face Painting - my favorite!
A photo booth... (I made the backdrop and the knight and lady... Abby helped :) It was really fun - a first for me. I am already thinking of what else i could paint. I used all my old paint from painting rooms in the house and my dad found the wood for me. So all in all - I spent 3 dollars for a bit of silver paint and green paint... seriously not bad!)

We also had a cookie walk, fish pond,
and a wagon ride- which was seriously the children's favorite of them all!!!
It was so fun - and it turned out great! I can't wait to do it again next year.... :)

1 comment:

James and Ann said...

That is such a good idea and really looks like everyone had fun!