Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Oct 17, 2010

More editing fun!

I'm so excited with what I've been learning lately - I know I have a long ways to go - but this is seriously fun! And the pictures just pop out after you edit them... love it! If you don't have Photoshop elements, you can do a lot of this editing free using Picnik - I have used a few steps from there, and a few steps on Photoshop elements - watch this tutorial to learn how to do it. But watch out - it gets addicting.

Here are some more shots I've been working on. These are some pictures I took of my friends baby...

then I warmed it up, and softened it - I think I'll try softening it a little bit more even next time
sepia
and black and white


This one is the original...
then I softened it and put it in black and white


This is my favorite so far - this is the originalI just softened it, warmed it up and made the contrast higher


and another original..
softened and put into sepia.
It makes a huge difference. Suddenly I am starting to understand how professional photographers can make each baby look like perfect little angels! I thought they just took pictures of BEAUTIFUL babies :) Just think - combine these little editing tips with a really nice camera... wow - I can just imagine how awesome pictures could be! Maybe someday I'll be able to try that out with a new camera.. maybe someday! :) Until then, these will do just fine - and you can do it too!!!!

No comments: