Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Oct 27, 2010

welcoming Tyson!

I did another baby photo shoot -It was fun to take pictures of baby Tyson..
Here are some of Becky's favorites (the hardest job is picking out some you like) - and the edited versions of them. I'm having a lot of fun learning how to edit -and I am definitely still learning!!!

before...after...
before...

after...

before...

after...

before...

after...
before...

after...

before...

after...
It's almost like I've just learned a new art form...so watch out! This is so fun - I challenge you to try it on your photos and see if it doesn't just make you want to edit every photo you've ever taken. Yes, this is dangerous knowledge! ;)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Maria you will never cease to amaze me. The pictures are incredible, once again. What an adorable baby. I'm so impressed with what you've done!

The Tilley Turf said...

Wow, that's so awesome! I thought the pictures were cute before, now they are amazing! Thanks again Maria!