We are making progress with Andrew. He doesn't "crawl" like other kids his age, but he knows how to get what he wants! He scoots, he rolls, and he cries for his siblings to get things for him (that actually works the best!) He always wants to be walking around now. He wants everyone to hold his hands so he can walk. I wouldn't be surprised if he gives up on crawling and just tries for walking instead. We'll see. Here's a sample of how he gets around...
Andrew is growing up fast. There are a mere 17 days left until he turns one! Can you believe that? Where in the world has the last year gone?? I must have lost half of it - I don't remember what I did! Andrew is SUCH a different kid since he got his ear tubes in! He is SO happy and so energetic. It is so fun to see him interacting and laughing and enjoying life again. He has been sleeping through the night most nights too - something he didn't do for 11 whole months!!! It is so nice, except I think my body thinks I need to catch up on all that lost sleep. I've never been so tired in my life!!!
Andrew now has three teeth - two on bottom, and one on top! (almost 2 on top...any day now) You can kind of see the bottom ones in this photo. He has a shark bite, so don't put your finger in his mouth unless you want to have teeth marks!
There is only one food I have found that Andrew doesn't like... YOGURT. What a funny thing not to like. He loves cheese, and milk, and whip cream and ice cream. But NOT yogurt!
This is Andrew's first phone call - I am actually surprised he didn't try to text first!
6 years ago





3 comments:
These videos are so cute! Seeing Andrew laugh makes me laugh out loud. He's adorable! ... And might I say I love the family picture on your header. Everyone looks so happy and like they are having such a fun time. You look so thin and trim! I'm green with envy.
Ya Andrew! He is doing awesome and so cute! I love his determination to get around. He does pretty good! All those videos are adorable. What a happy kid. I am sure you are loving the extra sleep too! You have waited a long time for that.
Oh my gosh, Maria! He is so cute. It makes me want to go play with him right now!
Post a Comment