Today was my nephew's baptism. This is the fourth baptism this year that the Jacobson family has had. Sara was first, then Bryce, then Abby, and now Hunter. What a fun year it has been. We almost made it to all of them, but missed the first, because it was in Arizona during busy season and we just couldn't get down there. I wish we could have... but we try to make it to what we can.The handsome birthday boy and his family...
Here are the grand-kids that were at the baptism. What a cute bunch
Our little family enjoying the nice warm weather - ahhh...
Eric and his buddy Blue Grant.
Abby and her cousins being silly...as usual ;)
Cousins playing with the trains
Chris - attached to his I-phone... his best friend. (who needs a dog anymore?)
Oh look - it's a new trend..see it's man's *and woman's* best friend now... LOL..
We had a great day hanging out with family. We relaxed, played, enjoyed the beautiful weather, ate good food and just had a great time. I had a really hard time leaving that night. I don't get to see my older brothers all that often - and it's hard to know that I might not see them again for a while. Don't take the family you have close to you for granted - it's hard to have them so far away and not get to spend time with them.
The kids had a hard time going to sleep knowing that we were off to Disneyland the next day... They wiggled and squirmed. We finally made a bed on the floor for Eric - since he couldn't keep his feet to himself! He didn't seem to mind.Abby LOVED having the bed to herself- as you can tell. She acts more and more like a teenager everyday. She's growing up WAY to stinking fast...
I found this in the bathroom after Eric took a bath - hmm, I wonder what's on his mind??? (if you can't tell, it's a square Mickey head)
Off to Anaheim tomorrow!!!!
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment