Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Nov 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

I hope ya'll had a great Halloween. We sure did. It seemed to come and go so fast...why is it that life goes so fast?
This year Andrew was a chicken... we got this nice warm costume thinking he'd be nice and warm on a cold October night... instead he kept trying to take it off it was so warm! Oh well - we tried. And he looked like a pretty cute chicken!
Little e was Batman this year. Not much to this costume - but he has loved playing in it since we bought it at the beginning of October.
Abs was a witch. We borrowed this costume from my sister - and she looked so cute! She absolutely LOVED the high heel boots. She wanted to wear them everywhere, and has begged me to buy her a pair of high heels to wear around. (she did NOT get that from me...)
We had a family night of carving pumpkins last week. Abby carved Andrews since she already carved hers with her uncle at Activity Days. She loves creating new things. She's my little artist.
Andrew loved being involved. He enjoyed digging out the guts, he thought it was great!
Eric being silly - what a funny guy... he loved drawing faces on his pumpkin.
A family of pumpkins... :)

We also went up to Clearfield to the pumpkin walk. It was really cold, but we enjoyed seeing all the awesome carved pumpkins.
I was in charge of the game at the school party. We played stick the wart on the witch. The kids seemed to enjoy this - it was pretty silly. Look at all those warts!!


We also went to Deloitte for their work party. I thought I'd throw a picture of Chris and I, even though we didn't dress up at all... :) We are dressed as a happy couple! LOL...

Hope you all had a great time trick or treating... I know we sure did! Now on to vacation planning.... and a birthday party coming right up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun, Ri! Looks like you had a great time. I won mother of the year with Halloween this year for sure. Thank goodness for a dress-up box. We're moving, right? I think I deserve extra credit for last year's Incredible's costumes anyway. :) Next year I'll be on top of life. Glad you had a fun holiday!