Today started like any other day.... I got Abby to school and Eric and I ran to the store. We went to Walmart - perhaps that was my first mistake! :)
I saw these band-aids and thought they would be really cool. Well, I didn't realize HOW cool they actually were until I got to the check out line.
My bill came to 157$... I was astonished but just paid, because I didn't know what else to do... until I took a look at the receipt. They charged me 98.80 for these bandaids! Seriously - $98.80. Wow - am I getting some stock with that? :) They did fix it at the customer service counter, but the manager was so ornery, it wasn't very fun. It wasn't MY fault they rang up at 98.80 - it's theirs!!!!!!!
Anyhow - once we got that fixed, we were on our way to our car. I got everything in the car, including the kids - and was just coming back from putting my cart away when I noticed a car and an SUV pulling out at the exact same time. I knew they were going to crash into each other - but neither of them even noticed they were on a collision course. So - I started waving my hands to stop them. They both stopped - just inches from each other. So - at least I did my good dead for the day. I saved two cars...and they both actually thanked me as they drove away.
Very interesting morning :)
6 years ago





2 comments:
Wow, Maria! Did you go home and have Hot Chocolate and read a good book?!? Somedays are so crazy, aren't they. So much can happen in a short amount of time. Are the band-aids awesome?!?
You're sure a good citizen! And holy cow on those band aids! They're going to find their way into some stockings at our house.
Post a Comment