It's been such a hectic last few weeks that I have had to let a lot of my favorite things go by the way side. This morning I finally have a few minutes to catch up with life!
We went down to Saint George February 2 and 3rd. Chris was interviewing with CML while I got to play with Lori and kids. Andrew had a blast riding his bike!
Andrew loves his cousin Logan - and to think we get to live closer now!
Saturday February 16th - we got to go to a MONSTER TRUCK show! AWESOME. Some people give their kids culture with plays and musicals... well... we go to Monster Truck shows too ;) It's a different kind of culture -and I really enjoyed it as much as the kids. Andrew will never be the same!
Mia was baptized on February 9th. It was fun to get together with the family for that special event!
Andrew and Logan had a good time too ;)
Ethan turned 2 months old on the 12th of February! Can you believe that? 2 months old!!! He is growing like a weed. He is smiling and so happy most of the time. He has been a trooper through this whole process. I'm so grateful for a calm baby.
We had a fun Valentines day this year. Eric made his own valentine box - pretty awesome! I love that he can come up with his own ideas and make them work! He's a fun kid to have around.
All of Abby's valentines - so fun! I love V-DAY :)
Chris and I painted Abby's pink room to a more neutral tan :) We thought the pepto pink might be a downfall for selling the house....
I got brave, bought a remnant of carpet, rented a knee kicker and stair tool and redid the carpet on our stairs. It wasn't as bad as I expected... a LOT of work - but not impossible! I was pretty proud of it - I wish I were going to be able to enjoy it more. I should have done this ages ago!!!!!!!
This is before - you can't tell how dirty the stairs really were....but they were gross (if you saw them in person you know...)
Here is an after shot - it was fun to do actually - I'm pretty happy that I figured it out.
Now I am cleaning and boxing up as much as possible for the big move!!!!!





1 comment:
Cute pictures! We had so much fun with you guys. We can't wait to have you here for good! NICE WORK on the stairs, Ri!!!
Post a Comment