Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Mar 25, 2014

Disneyland

 We went on a family trip to Disneyland in February.  This post won't even begin to do it justice...but I'm trying to catch up in life.  For some reason time seems to slip between my fingers before I squeeze anything out of it! 
 We made breakfast in our hotel room - Pancakes and eggs!  Yummy.  Now every time we eat pancakes - Abby says she remembers Disneyland.  This is a great way to save a little cash - take a griddle, and cook your own food in the hotel room.  We loved it! 
 We got to the park a little early - we got a hotel across the street, and didn't realize how short of a walk we would have :)  But it made for a fun picture!
 We even got to visit the Lego store - definitely Eric's highlight of the trip :)


 Andrew ADORED the characters... well, only certain ones.  He REFUSED to see any princesses :)  We had a lot of fun interacting with the characters and we really enjoyed it this time.  I finally got over holding up the line and let Andrew have a little time to really meet the characters.  It was so awesome, I loved it.  Meeting Jake was a dream of Andrew's - so I'm glad we waited in line!
 Family photo by the castle- you have to get this shot - right?? :)
 Chris and I got a few shots too - it's always fun to get a few without the kids. 
Abby's favorite ride was Tower of Terror.  Good thing I don't mind it either - we went on this ride at least a 15 times!  Ugh... my stomach!  But it was fun to be with Abigail. 

February was the perfect time to go - the lines were short and the weather was great.  We had a fantastic time.  There really is a magic at Disneyland. 

No comments: