This spring we were pleasantly surprised to find that we had a plethora of flowers in our flower beds. We bought our house in May of last year, and knew there were some flowers, but had no idea that there were so many spring bulbs planted and waiting to surprise us this spring. It has been such a fun time watching them come up and trying to figure out what they were before blooming. We have crocuses, tulips and some that I don't recognize because they haven't bloomed and I don't know what the leaves are! So, more surprises await us! I love flowers!
6 years ago





1 comment:
How fun to have flowers already! Someday spring will come to Ely. I'm itching to get out in the garden and just ordered a few things for our yard from Gurneys. Can't wait. Have fun with all those fun colorful surprises!
Post a Comment