Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Mar 26, 2008

what a MESS

If you know Eric, you know that he is such a sweet quiet little guy. He would pass as being very innocent. But watch out... he's getting to that curious about to hit 2 stage. The precurser to the "terrible twos" . I'm going to call it the curious pre-two's. He's into EVERYTHING and I mean that! I found him sitting in the bathroom emptying the soap. He was trying to mimick Abby washing his hands. He got clean alright! He had rubbed the soap up his arms and on his clothing, and all over the floor and even on the carpet. He emptied almost an entire bottle of soap. There was just a little left in the bottom. I stuck him in the tub for a nice bubble bath of his own creating... and you know I was so lazy and done with it that I just stuck a towel over the soap and covered it up for the rest of the day. I finally got around cleaning it the next day when I wasn't quite so frustrated. I guess that's one good thing about Chris working such long hours, he didn't even notice it! What am I going to do with this cute little guy???? He just has to smile and laugh and I don't get mad....

3 comments:

The Tilley Turf said...

Oh Eric! I didn't know you were capable of such things! Just don't give Zack any ideas, he thinks of enough things to destroy on his own!

Heather said...

I love hearing that...go Eric!! Boys are just so curious and FUN! They keep you busy. Glad to see some more pics of the kids and hearing the fun things you do!

Anonymous said...

Little boys!!! You have my sympathy!!! So much energy but so much fun. Eric is getting so big!