Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

May 28, 2008

More of Eric's funny words!

This morning I was making oatmeal for the kids and I. As I was taking mine out of the microwave I spilled some of it. Eric looked at it and said, "BUMMER." Oh, the words the kids pick up on! I do say that word a lot with Love and Logic, I just thought it was great hearing it from Eric.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey! I saw your blog address on Facebook. So fun! I've found several old China friends in the last couple of weeks. You can check out my blog at http://mbsw02.blogspot.com. I just made a new section for China people, I'll link to you too!
Your family is beautiful!

sierrah said...

hey auntmaria it is sierrah and now i have my very own blog
it is
sierrah-smiles.blogspot.com