This year we decided to splurge and get season passes to Lagoon, a theme park in Farmington not far from our home. We got them for both kids and Chris and I. We've already gone 3 times this month. We are so excited to be able to do something fun with the kids often. They love Lagoon. Well, at least Abby loves it. She loves to ride the big kid rides like Tidal Wave, The Bat, The Scrambler and any other ride that makes your tummy go "whoa" as she likes to say. Eric doesn't know if he likes it yet or not. The first time we went he held his breath on the rides. As we would sit and watch him ride the kiddie rides, we would see his face go bright red. But now, he just sits there, suffering through each ride. He doesn't smile, doesn't cry... just sits there waiting for the ride to end. He does love the water and train though. Every time we hear the train whistle, he wants to go ride it. We are excited for a fun summer.
Abby on the airplanes.
Eric and his cousin Zack in the cars. We went to Lagoon for a part of our family reunion.Chris and I waiting to ride Wicked...the best roller coaster at Lagoon :)
6 years ago





4 comments:
Looks fun, Ri!! I haven't been to Lagoon in a very long time. "I love Ely, I love Ely. . ." I have to keep telling myself that. :)
Maria, How fun are you guys!! The sad thing is Landi went when she was about 3 or 4 and we have not been back. Is that sad? Sound like you have already gotten your moneys worth and not so blasted hot!!
I can't believe Eric holds his breath. What a funny kid! I love the pictures, they are all so cute!
FUN times! Eric will grow to love the rides! At least he isn't crying. You guys will have a fun summer. Lagoon is SO fun. Wish we had a place like that close by!
Post a Comment