My kids were downstairs watching a movie and I noticed it got pretty quiet down there. So I went to check on them. They had both fallen asleep, in the middle of the day no less. I thought it was cute the way they cuddled up on the recliner together. Usually they push each other off.
6 years ago





4 comments:
At least that quietness wasn't trouble!! It usually is at my house. So cute.
What a fun father's day weekend. Sounds like YUMMY food. We have to beg Matt to make us some ribs when we come up!
Can't wait to see your deck.
oops this is/was Heather not Sierrah, sorry!
I was thinking Sierrah sounded awfully grown-up there! :) That's cute Eric and Abby fell asleep together like that! Sounds like you had a great weekend. We miss being with you guys! I heard about those ribs. Yum!
How sweet, they always look like angels when they are resting :)
Post a Comment