Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jul 15, 2008

Girls Camp

Girl's Camp 2008


Okay, I was a little nervous to go to girls camp for the first time as a leader, but I had so much fun that I hope I'm still in YW next year when they go! :) We had the best food... and were spiritually fed just as wonderfully! I loved the camp fires, the boating, the crafting and the solo time.. okay it was just all fun! But the skits were probably the funniest. So, here are the girls at camp doing their skits!Miranda, Savannah, and Katelyn (captain underwear tries to kidnap a princess and is stopped by Buzz the bee)

Camilla, Anna and Felisha (crazy beach comber and assistant meet Malibu Beach barbie)


McKenna, Shelby, Macey, and Cheylee (insane grandpa and old grandma comes to visit mom and daughter)


Amy, Maria, Cari and Nikki... the crazily dressed judges (thank goodness we didn't have to perform a skit :)

No comments: