Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jul 9, 2008

Chalk Art

Last week I got to teach Sierrah, my niece, how to blend chalk to create a smoother chalk art. We had a lot of fun together. I love working with Sierrah because she not only has a lot of talent, but loves to learn and is always eager for more knowledge. Keep it up Sierrah! I started the picture of Arthur, and had Sierrah help.

Then Sierrah did her own masterpiece of the witch in Arthur. Isn't she awesome! :) She also did a Winnie the Pooh picture, but I didn't get a picture of that one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my heck! you are SO CRAZY talented!! i'm jealous!

Lisa and Lance said...

You are amazing! Clearly Sierrah takes after you! She is so awesome too. I will have to come over for a lesson next time!