Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jul 21, 2008

Eric's birthday party


We celebrated Eric's birthday on Saturday. We had a fun group come to help us celebrate. Thanks to all who came. I think it was the first time that the Jacobson family outnumbered the Bradley family! We had Grandma Bradley, Lisa and Lance, Mom and Dad Jacobson, Christa and Matt and their kids, Dave and Lori and their kids and us. We had a fun little party outside with train cake and root beer floats. We unfortunately let Eric open a train first...and he wasn't interested in any other presents after that...so we had to take a little break and eat our treats while he played with his train. Then we opened more presents, and he did a little better. Now he loves all the toys he got. He puts all his train stuff in his big truck to relocate the train station, he puts his people in his smaller truck that he got. And he likes to hit Abby with his new golf club ;) What a boy!! I can't believe he's two. It seems like I just had him!
The kids all enjoyed swimming, playing on the swings and finally they got all the bikes out and were crazy together. Bryce topped them all when he became a little daredevil and would crash through a barricade of bikes that the girls would make. All the other kids loved it when he would come crashing through. They sure had fun together!

4 comments:

The Tilley Turf said...

I love, love, love the cake Maria! Great job! Are all the Bradley boy grandkids obsessed with trains? Zack sure is!

Maria Bradley said...

I think the boys are definitely all into trains! For some reason that is a boy thing huh?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the bike crashing movie. Bryce loves watching it. We had fun celebrating Eric's b-day with you. Very cute cake. Thanks for having us over. Your camping trip and holiday festivities look very fun. I feel bad we missed out on the party. It was sure fun to see you guys again! Come down anytime! :)

Erica said...

I love the cake! You are so talented!! Glad to hear Eric had a great b-day! Are you guys going to be coming to AZ anytime soon? I wish we lived closer!!!!!