Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Aug 21, 2008

Another try

I made cupcake pops again. This time I used a red velvet cake mix and homemade cream cheese frosting. They were sure messy! But they did turn out better. I made them for a shower/going away party we had with the Bradley's. They made a nice center piece for the table.

I put them on popsicle sticks this time. I think they turned out pretty cute. I had quite a few not work, the sticks would poke through the chocolate because they are pretty heavy. But I had enough for the shower and that's what mattered!
Grandma Bradley, Becky and Becky's mother-in-law and sister-in-law.
Lisa, Jenny and Ann
Mom, Kimberly, Natalie and Kellilyn

2 comments:

The Tilley Turf said...

Thanks Maria, those cupcakes turned out super cute and yummy! I'm glad you are brave enough to try things like that so we can have cool centerpieces at our parties! (:

Anonymous said...

They look great, Ri! Again, I'm impressed. Looks like you guys have had lots of fun up there. It was great to see you this week!