Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Aug 24, 2008

Gardening

How does your garden grow? Our garden this year is going WILD! We planted squash, zuchinni, beets, carrots, tomatoes, and watermelon... it's been a good year for our garden!

7 comments:

The Tilley Turf said...

Oh wow! Think of all that food you are getting, that is so cool!! Love the pictures, I wish we had a little more green where we live!

Sharla said...

This year has NOT been our year in gardening. I was ready to conclude that all gardens were having a hard time, but you sure proved that wrong! Way to go!

Lisa and Lance said...

WOW, soon Abby and Eric will be lost in all the food.

James and Ann said...

When are we making salsa?!

James and Ann said...

Just checking to see if our name changed from "about us." :)

Maria Bradley said...

I am planning on doing some salsa this weekend hopefully, if I get all my tomatoes I am hoping for, and everything else required. You are welcome to join me! I may do it Friday if I get enough tomatoes today

Erica said...

Holy cow!! That is awesome! I hope to grow more in my garden next year...it is so much fun :)