Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Aug 7, 2008

sleepless nights while Chris is in Texas

When daddy is gone, none of us sleep well. Chris has been gone all week, and we are all really missing him. Last night Eric wouldn't got to bed alone, he wanted to sleep in my bed. He said "mom, to bed." and then he tucked me in and laid by me. It was cute, so I decided to see if he really wanted to go to bed in my bed. And he actually laid next to me and fell right asleep. Abby came in about 2 am, scared of course. So, she crawled in bed with us. So, all three of us were in my bed. I made the smart choice to not take the middle and get trapped. :)

2 comments:

The Tilley Turf said...

So sad...I don't envy you at all! Having your husband gone is no fun.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Chris is gone. I'm sorry!!! I hope he will be coming home soon. It looks like you have been busy. Cute cupcakes! You are quite the dessert maker. I liked your pictures of Bear Lake, too. Looks like you guys had a great time. Wish we could've been there. Good luck this week!