Christa and I did some chalk art for Mckenna's school. We were trying to get the students interested in entering the Reflections contest. We had a lot of fun, thanks to mom for taking the kids (I think she had the hardest job!) while Christa and I got to play. :) Thanks Christa for helping me! Christa and I were wishing Sierrah lived closer... we could have used you on this one Sisi!! The theme is WOW.
6 years ago





5 comments:
wow, is right. Nice job with the calking! Sierrah would have LOVED to have been there with her auntie's!! Sierrah and a friend "chalked" a neighbors house the other night. I guess you don't TP anymore, it's chalking now! :) Easier clean up.
Way to go on ballet Abby! Don't feel bad- I had Hunter in a mom n me sports class and he never wanted to participate. He was the opposite, wouldn't cry before going but once we got there he wouldn't leave my side. This was about a year & 1/2 ago, I haven't put him in anything since. I guess he has school now though. Sorry for the LONG comment. Can't wait to see you all SOON!!
sorry, meant to say good job CHALKING! I really should proof before I post! I never do though.
Holy cow!! Or perhaps I should say Holy Wow! :) You guys are amazing. I need to take art lessons from you. Looks like fun!
WOW! That is incredible. I don't know how you do it! I want to drive over to the school to see it in real life! They look so awesome! Good job! Maybe someday I could be able to chalk as good as you!
Oh man, too bad we had so much rain! You'll have to go and do it all over again. I hope it inspired lots of kids! I was wondering why you were so interested if Kellilyn had entered anything. That looks like it was so much fun.
Post a Comment