I decided this year, since Abby didn't go to school, I would sign her up for a ballet class. She seems to enjoy it once she's there, but man, it's like pulling teeth to get her to class. She cries, complains, and says she hates it. But when she's there, she has fun and likes her teacher. So, I guess I'll continue to make her go. There is only one other girl in her class, so she gets a lot of positive attention. Her teacher says she's starting to understand rhythm, and she catches on fast. I hope she does like it. I don't want to force her to go against her will. And if I give in and don't make her go, later in life she'll probably blame me for not letting her dance as a child.. Can you ever really win as a parent? :)
6 years ago





4 comments:
What a pretty ballerina! At least she is happy once she is there...I put Maddie in B. class and she did not want to participate at all!!
What a cute ballerina! I'm sorry she's being so funny about it. Sounds like Bryce and soccer. We took one of his friends to watch his last game and that must have inspired him--he finally kicked the ball. :)
She is gorgeous! I can't believe how much she has grown up. Maybe it will grow on her if you keep taking her there. She definitely has the looks for a ballerina.
Parents only win when their children become parents. :) I can't wait to see her recital!
Post a Comment