Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Nov 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. The kids were both excited to dress up and go trick-or-treating. We went to Inkley's (a photography store) and got some pictures taken with Christa and her kids. Eric wouldn't be in the picture without me... so ya, too bad I didn't dress up or something.


Here is Eric the cowboy. I guess you could say he's running away in this photo... he's chasing the robbers! :) Go get 'em cowboy! (he really just didn't want his picture taken!)
Abby was a fairy this year. She was so beautiful in her costume. She had fun dancing around and feeling pretty.
We went to Christa's house after we went to Inkleys to see if we could get some more photos of the kids... Eric was a little more cooperative :) At least he didn't run away. What a handsome cowboy. (thanks again Charla for the guns and sheriff badge).

When we got home, we were outside playing and daddy came home. We finally got Eric to smile. He loves his daddy!It was a great year! Hope you all had a good Halloween too!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and cute kids! Glad you guys had fun!

The Atwood Family said...

your photos are adorable what a fun photo shoot!!! I wish I would have done something like that when my kids were little!!!

Anonymous said...

They are sooo adorable! I'm glad that Eric had so much fun with the guns! And Abby just looks beautiful!

Lisa and Lance said...

Abby is beautiful. I can't believe how grown up she is getting! I love those pictures!

Erica said...

Your kids are so cute!! Love the pics :)