Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Nov 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris

Chris is now 28 years old!!! For his birthday I surprised him with a night without the kids (thanks Lisa and Lance for taking our kids). It was so fun to have time together. I made a nice steak dinner and we got to watch a movie...and we were even in bed by 9pm. Ya, that never happens with kids around. We woke up early and went on a run together, then we went to the store to get groceries and it was only 9am when we were done! (errands are definitely faster without the kids around) Then I let Chris open his present...another surprise... tickets to the BYU vs. San Diego State. We drove down to the game, had a great day together and even got sunburnt! I was expecting it to be way cold, and took my gloves and hat just in case, instead we were taking off jackets and wishing we had shorts on! :) So,
Happy Birthday Chris!!
..
I've now known Chris for 11 years.. time sure does go fast :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy belated Birthday Chris! Sounds like you had an overnighter w/o the kiddos, that is FUN!! I didn't know he was only one year younger than me?? :)