We finally broke down and decided to buy another car. Shocking, I know! It was very shocking for us as well. But now that we have done it, man, I am wondering how I ever got around without a car. I guess now would be a great time to thank all those who let me borrow cars and gave me many rides!!!
We bought a mini van, and I absolutely LOVE it. It's a Dodge Grand Caravan, 2006. It has the stow and go, and a dvd player. I'm not sure which one I love more, but both have already come in handy more than once. The doors open and shut with the push of a button and so does the trunk, very handy with little kids. We got an amazing deal on it too. Our cousin, Randy Arichibald, goes to auctions and buys cars. You tell him what you are looking for, he finds what is out there, and when you find the one you like, he'll bid on it. You set a price limit and range, and he is very good to work with. He charges $750. He'll tell you details if you are interested in buying a car. He didn't hide fees or work them in at the end! It was all up front, the way you always hope to buy a car :) We did have to have it brought here from Cincinnati, but luckily we had a willing brother in law we could fly there to pick it up. Thanks Terry!! It was a great deal. We told Randy we wanted a mini van with a few options... he sent us a few to look at, and we would tell him what we liked and what we didn't like and he would narrow the search and we ended up finding the car we thought we'd never be able to afford :) It had ever option we thought we'd want... everything except the color we loved, but we thought we could compromise on that one detail, since it was grey and looked nice :) It was so awesome not having to deal with a car salesman and it was great to find something in our price range with all the fun features. Thanks Randy for helping us out. We had a great experience buying a car...
Look him up next time you need a car
Car Snobs
Randy Archibald
randy@carsnobs.com
carsnobs.com
if you want his card, I can give it to you! Great guy. He's a doctor by trade and sells cars on the side (I guess it's his hobby) Tell him we sent you his way.
6 years ago





1 comment:
That's weird. We bought his townhouse. I thought it was a different Randy Archibald until you said he was a doctor by trade. Small world.
Post a Comment