We started the holidays with buying a van... Ya, that doesn't happen every Christmas! :) We had a great Christmas holiday. We had Christmas Eve dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Bradley and family, followed by a nativity, singing and the traditional car ride to see the lights. Christmas morning was spent at our own house. We invited Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson to come and celebrate with us. It's the first time we've had grandparents at our house on Christmas morning. It was really fun! The kids loved their presents! I think I loved my surprise gift from Chris most though... it was a DS! I haven't had a gift like that since I was in high school. :) I am totally addicted now :) We had Christmas dinner with the Jacobson family. I love getting together with family for Christmas.
The day after Christmas, my brother and his family came from Arizona. Rich, Heather, Sierrah, Rich, and Hunter came to spend a few days. We went sledding, and we played in the snow, and my dad pulled us on the tubes and sleds behind the 4-wheeler . We had so much fun in the snow! We also went skiing. All of us siblings were trying to teach our kids. Dave and Lori had Bryce, Chris and I were working with Abby, Christa had Mia and Mckenna, and Rich and Heather were working with Hunter. Sierrah and little Rich already know how to ski...and are crazy skiiers on the mountain :) My dad also helped the little kids down the slopes. Alta has a great thing...ski free after three. It really helps the budget when you are teaching kids how to ski. We just went a half day with the little kids. New Years Eve we had a big party with lots of great food... shrimp, egg rolls, bacon wrapped little smokies, japanese rice... mmmm.. so good! We also had some fire works and were still in bed by 10:30 :) ya, we're not late nighters I guess. It was such a fun holiday, too bad we can't party longer.
I love the holidays, but they are rather bitter sweet. When the holidays are over, busy season begins :( Not my favorite time of year. But at least it's only a few months.
Hope you all had a great holiday!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |






2 comments:
We had a GREAT time with you guys! Thanks for the crafts and doing our hair! :) Your new van is great, the kids fight over who gets to ride with you! Hang in there the next couple of months while Chris is busy at work.
MARIA!! Where have you been? You totally fell off the earth after graduation :) Well I think all of our friends did but Braden because he's the only one I can find anywhere. Anyway write me back so we can chat! By the way - cute kids!!
Post a Comment