After bath the other night we decided to make some silly hair do's. Eric's was the funnest. But he didn't want to keep it crazy like that. Abby enjoyed having her hair done crazy too.
Cute hair! :) I like the spikes. We actually live in Kaysville now. I love it here. I work at Intermountain Staffing doing their workers comp and unemployment stuff. It's pretty fun. It's just by Wendy's in North Salt Lake by Kmart so not too far. For some reason I thought you were still in Logan. Yeah I can't believe it's been ten years. It's crazy!
"How much more beautiful would be the world and the society in which we live if every father looked upon his children as the most precious of his assets, if he led them by the power of his example in kindness and love, and if in times of stress he blessed them by the authority of the holy priesthood; and if every mother regarded her children as the jewels of her life, as gifts from the God of heaven, who is their Eternal Father, and brought them up with true affection in the wisdom and admonition of the Lord." Gordon B. Hinckley, “These, Our Little Ones,” Ensign, Dec 2007, 4–9
"My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life we 'accentuate the positive.' I am asking that we look a little deeper for the good, that we still our voices of insult and sarcasm, that we more generously compliment and endorse virtue and effort." Gordon B. Hinckley "Mama told me to make a special point to remember the best times of my life. There are so many hard things to live through, and latching on to the good things will give you strength to endure, she says." from the book: These Is My Words
"The past is gone, closed up behind you now, warned my inner voice with a note of alarm. Turn your thoughts to the future, to action. Actions have power. Smile at the inevitable. A smile can turn regret to anticipation, to pleasure." from The Moon in the Mango Tree
I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and non-existent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now. President Thomas S. Monson
1 comment:
Cute hair! :) I like the spikes. We actually live in Kaysville now. I love it here. I work at Intermountain Staffing doing their workers comp and unemployment stuff. It's pretty fun. It's just by Wendy's in North Salt Lake by Kmart so not too far. For some reason I thought you were still in Logan. Yeah I can't believe it's been ten years. It's crazy!
Post a Comment