I asked Abby these questions I found on another blog. It was fun to see what she thought of me. Not sure why she thinks I'm 61... man I need to wear more makeup or get some more chick clothing or something... :) Try it with your kids, it's pretty fun if you can handle their complete honesty!!
Clean your room
2. What makes mom happy?
When I give her a kiss
3. What makes mom sad?
When someone pinches her
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
you tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know
I don't know
6. How old is your mom?
61
7. How tall is your mom?
40"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
going to bed
9. What does your mom do when your not around?
She's sad
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
being a rock star
11. What is your mom really good at?
combing my hair
12. What is your mom not very good at?
dishes
13. What does your mom do for her job?
clean
14. What is your moms favorite food?
macaroni
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I don't know
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be?
barbie rock star
17. What do you and your mom do together?
play
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both take baths
19. How are you and your mom different?
different clothes
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because she gives me hugs
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
kissing him
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
Disneyland





6 comments:
My favorite was...What is mom's favorite thing to do? Go to bed ha ha You always like your sleep :)
I love this!! That is so cute. -Mary
Too funny. Can't wait for your first concert! :)
Oh man, this made me chuckle so much! I love how she thinks you're such a rockstar!
Lol, that is so cute
That is so CUTE! I will have to try that with Hunter. Looks like you are still havin' fun in all that snow!
Post a Comment