We got the privilege of taking our kids through the Draper Temple at the beginning of January. It was a special open house for employees of the church. My parents are currently serving a mission and work at the church office building, so we got to go with them. It was so amazing to take the kids through. I don't think they really understood how special the temple is and how sacred the work that is done there is, but they at least got to glimpse Heavenly Fathers House. After many FHE's about the temple and singing "I love to see the Temple" a bizillion times, they finally got to see what a temple really was. Abby liked the baptismal font, and thought we should all take a swim in it. She was also very concerned that they had us walk through the mens bathroom (it was really the mens dressing room). It is a beautiful temple! I'm so grateful we got to go and see it, and have our children see it too.
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment