It was so fun to hear what Abby had to say about me, I couldn't resist asking her about daddy... I can't believe he's younger than me!
1. What is something that daddy always says to you?
1. What is something that daddy always says to you?
Get in the car
2. What makes daddy happy?
When I hug him and kiss him when he goes to work
3. What makes daddy sad?
When he's going on a big huge trip
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
he tickles me, that's my favorite part
5. What was your dad like as a child?
he played
he played
6. How old is your dad?
46
7. How tall is your dad?
same as mommy
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
tickling me
9. What does your dad do when your not around?
he comes and finds me then he tickles me
10. If your dad becomes famous what will it be for?
a tickle monster
11. What is your dad really good at?
tickling
12. What is your dad not very good at?
he can't fly
13. What does your dad do for his job?
he goes to work
14. What is your dads favorite food?
spicy hot things
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
when he comes home from work
16. If your dad was a cartoon character who would he be?
a camper (???)
17. What do you and your dad do together?
play together
18. How are you and your dad the same?
when I have daddy clothes on (I'm not sure about this one??)
19. How are you and your dad different?
we don't have the same clothes on, I have girl clothes
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
his heart beats
21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
kissing her (apparently we like to kiss :)
22. Where is your dads favorite place to go?
Dicks (the grocery store)





2 comments:
haha Dick's, that's a good one!
I love it! These were great answers.
Post a Comment