Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Feb 24, 2009

Picnic


Today was such a beautiful day that we decided to have a picnic out in the sunshine. I know that snow is inevitable, but it was nice to enjoy a day of spring today! Our flowers are starting to pop their heads up to brave the cold and try to get a peek of sunshine, just like us! What a great day to enjoy. We tried to fly a kite, but the wind wasn't quite strong enough.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like you guys took great advantage of the warm weather. I know we spent a lot of time at the park. This is the time of year when we have to grab and enjoy whatever comes available to us!

Lisa and Lance said...

How fun! It has been so nice the last couple of days. I wish I wasn't stuck and work and could take advantage of them! Soon I will be picnicking with you all! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Mandy said...

Picnic? I'm jealous! I should take Karlee out for a walk next time it's warm. :) You guys have too much fun.