Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Apr 29, 2009

Just Plain SCARY!

I'm not really going for a new look here...and I'm told even if I tried this it probably wouldn't work out so well! We did a fashion show for Young Woman's last night. (It was a great way to make fools out of the leaders and let the girls get a good laugh!) I was going for the 'goth' look and this is how I tried to pull it off. I'm sure it wasn't anything like what a 'real goth' would do, but hey, it worked. I'm just super glad I wasn't chosen for the swimsuit attire. I'll take this any day over that! :)

2 comments:

The Tilley Turf said...

Wow Maria, that turned out really freaky. Thanks for posting the picture, I was wondering how that turned out.

Lisa and Lance said...

That turned out really good. I am sure the girls got a good laugh out of that one. :)