Chris found Eric crashed in his room like this Monday. We put him down for a nap and we found him like this... with his big trucks and toys in the bed with him. I just think it's kind of funny that he balanced a tennis ball on his neck, and no we didn't pose it...he somehow fell asleep with that on his neck and it was still there when we found him. Not sure what he was doing, sometimes I wish we had a camera in his room to see what he was up to :)
6 years ago





6 comments:
This is so sweet! This picture will make you smile forever. Those trucks are as big as he is. And you know that can't be comfortable, especially with a wooden airplane against his head. He is adorable!!
I sure do love Eric and his cute little habbits!
That's great! Eric is such a cute kid.
How cute is that. I love it! He is such an awesome kid.
Hey, you are great at the photo game because yes- we did get engaged at Merlin Olsen park! It's funny... Rylee just took me there because it has the pretty view looking up at the temple and stuff, he didn't know I'd gone there about a billion times as a kid and always had family parties there...
That is classic!
Post a Comment