Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

May 19, 2009

Tooth Fairy


Abby lost her first tooth on Saturday! She was so excited. She has patiently waited for that tooth to just fall out. I really don't know where she got all her patience from, I would have played with that tooth until I could finally pull it out, but not Abby. It's been loose for a while now, and she's just patiently waited until it just popped out, no blood or anything. And the new tooth is already showing through! She was excited to see that the tooth fairy came and gave her some change. (what a smart way to get children to give up those nasty teeth!)

2 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Abby why did you not tell me you lost a tooth??? That is way awesome. I can't wait to see the toothless grin. Those are the best!

The Tilley Turf said...

Hmmm....good point I never thought about it that way. I can just imagine a bunch of kids hording disgusting teeth year after year. Yuck! Thank you tooth fairy! Congrats Abby!