Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jun 9, 2009

Abby's Dance Recital


Abby had her dance recital on Saturday night. She was excited to stand on stage and perform. I thought she might get scared and not got up or something to that effect, but she did a fantastic job. She was so confident and remembered her dance really well. It was fun to watch her dance and interact with the other dancers. The blue outfits were for their sleeping beauty dance that they did with the whole group of preschoolers.

Here is Eric, bored! He sat on the floor playing with his toys while everyone danced. He wasn't too interested in the dancing... :)
Abby and Grandma Jacobson. Abby had started crying when they all came on stage to take a bow for the audience. The clapping and all the attention made Abby cry for some reason, and she just wanted her mom. I'm glad it didn't happen until the very end!
Here is Abby with her dance teacher, Miss. Diane. Abby enjoyed her dance class, but she is really excited to not have dance anymore too! She was definitely counting down the classes there the last month :). I'm glad she had fun though.

I'm trying to post a movie of the dance recital...but it must be too big...I'll keep trying and post it when I can!

3 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Abby is so grown up! I am sad we missed your concert! I will have to come over and watch your movie!

Jenny Hatch said...

Way to go Abby! You looked so beautiful in your costume. I can't wait to see the movie!

Heather said...

She looks adorable! Tears and all! Wish we could have came to watch.
On the wipe issue, I miss not having them around. I need to still buy them. They work wonders!