Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jun 9, 2009

Learning to Ride!


Abby learned how to ride her bike yesterday without training wheels. We went to Mia's house to see her ride. She had learned that morning and was showing Abby how to do it. I think Abby must have thought "if she can do it, so can I!" So, we took her training wheels off and about an hour later she was up and running! She is loving the freedom and is excited to get all her neighborhood friends out to ride bikes!
Thanks Mia and Christa for helping Abby get excited about riding her bike! It will open up all sorts of new opportunities for her this summer. She's already outside riding around this morning. She is already better than yesterday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys have been busy! Congrats to Abby and Mia for learning to ride bikes!! That is exciting. Great summer entertainment.

We had to zoom in on the picture of you and the kids in front of the helicopter to make sure that was a rope coiled up and not a huge snake ready to attack. We were freaked out for a moment. Looks like you had fun!

Good luck with the last bit of race training. We're excited to see you soon!

Maria Bradley said...

I just had to check out the snake... I sure am glad it was just rope!!! That would have been a huge snake :) Good eye. We can't wait to see you and the kids Lori!!!(and Dave too)

Lisa and Lance said...

Good job Abby, you look great out there!

Ann said...

Great job Abby!!!

We are proud of you!

The Tilley Turf said...

Yea, Abby! I remember learning to ride my bike without training wheels... I think I was more like 7or 8 when I learned...you definetly showed me up!