Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jun 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Here's to a Happy 7th Anniversary! I seriously can't believe Chris and I have been married for seven years. Where in the world has all that time gone? We were just dating... we were just in high school... college... new babies... where does time go? Looking back, we've had a great time. We have grown so much, changed and become closer. So far I look back and have NO regrets. Thanks for a great time Chris! I love you!!
Seven Years:
2 kids
2 bachelors degrees
1 masters degree
1 job with Irrisoft
1 trip to Hawaii
3 marathons
1 wasatch back relay (we snuck that one in just in the nick of time)
Lots of camping, hiking and running
1 great job with Deloitte
LOADS and LOADS of fun with the family :)


I can't believe that Chris and I have been dating or married for 10 years now... how time flies when you are having fun!!!!!

4 comments:

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

Wow 7 years! Happy anniversary!!! I totally remember when you guys got married. I hope the next 7 are as wonderful and adventure filled as the first 7!!!

Lisa and Lance said...

7 years already?? We are getting so old. :) Happy anniversary!

Tammy said...

Maria - you've been married 7 years??!! Good for you guys! happy Anniversary.

Heather said...

seven years, you two are youngin's! :) Going through life with your best friend is the BEST! Happy belated anniversary!