Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jul 15, 2009

Girls Camp!

I made these little girls for camp, to put on the young woman's name tags. The girls loved them, and that made it worth all the effort and hours of fun... :)



I didn't really take too many pictures of girls camp.. but I sure did have fun! Not much sleep, and a lot of fun activities. It was fun to stay up most of the night talking about random, and I mean Random... things :) I'm glad to be home, but I can't wait for the next one I get to go to. Chris did an excellent job taking care of the kids and cleaning the house, sometimes I wonder if he wouldn't be better at being the stay at home spouse than I am! Oh well, he gives me something to live up to LOL... Some of the Young Women on the night hike. What a fun hike!! We all got head lamps to use on the hike too!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I LOVED girls camp and the leaders that went with us! I'm sure that they really enjoyed having you with them.