Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jul 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Eric!

July 16th 2006


February 2007

May 2008 -


2009
Eric is now 3 years old!! Can you believe that? I certainly can't... time just goes too fast!
For his birthday we went to the Rec Center to swim. That was sure fun.

Then we had all the family over for a bbq. Eric loved having everyone around, although he was a little shy! He loved his presents, what kid doesn't like some fun new toys?? It was so fun to be with family!
I made him an airplane cake this year, since he's really been into airplanes ever since we went to the air show this spring.
Happy Birthday Eric!

5 comments:

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

It's amazing how fast they grow, isn't it? Your cake is way cute!

Ann said...

We really had fun coming to the celebration. Do you have jeans on in your hospital picture? I can't believe it! I know I didn't want to even think about wearing jeans for weeks after my babies.

Mandy said...

I remember the Winnie The Pooh cake you made Steve Holiday and I for our 18th birthday. Then we murdered pooh with the knife ha ha so much fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Eric! I'm glad he had a fun day. We sure love that little guy. Give him a big birthday hug for us. Cute cake!!!

Jenny Hatch said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Sorry we weren't able to make it to the party, it looked like a blast!