We spent the last few days up in Logan Canyon at Camp Lomia for our annual Bradley Family Reunion. I always feel like I am taking a million pictures, then I come home and realize that I didn't get a picture of this or that... and I always think, I should have thought of getting a picture of that or this.. however, I did get quite a few good pictures and we had a lot of fun being with family! We sure ate really really well... maybe too well!!! :) Or is that possible? Here's a few highlights from the reunion.
Thursday we got there and set up camp and had tinfoil dinners and got settled in.
Friday we got up and had pancakes and french toast and then we headed to the Logan Canal to float. The water was sure COLD...like near freezing...brrrr... but it was still fun and I'm glad we did it. It brought back memories of when we used to live in Logan.
Friday night we had an Italian meal of spaghetti and raviolli- oh the sauce was GREAT! Thanks Trevor and Lance!!
Saturday the boys woke up way too early to go golfing in the pouring rain. They did 18 holes at the Logan River Golf Course. They had a trophy for winner... and guess who came home with it? Chris! (and Brett, Natalies boyfriend..but we'll have to split it half way through the year or something) I am so excited to display it on my mantel for a year :) LOL... The girls stayed behind and tried to stay dry in the kitchen and make crafts with the kids. We got a little bored waiting for the boys :) After golfing I guess we were all tired, and many of us took naps with the kids (me included). Saturday night we had a huge HUGE dutch oven dinner. We enjoyed it with a little critter in the eating area... not sure what kind of critter this was, but it sure gave me a fright when it climbed the rafters over my head as I was getting out my camera to get a picture!
Sunday was chilly! We woke up and got packed up and had a nice slow morning. We had breakfast burritos that would rival any restaurant around!!!! You can probably tell that the food was pretty fantastic!
We had some great devotionals and thoughts by family members each day. We really had a great time, and we can't wait for next years reunion! Good luck to Jenny and Trevor who get to plan it :)
Thanks Lisa and Lance for planning a fun reunion and for everyone that helped make it just a great weekend to be with family.
6 years ago





2 comments:
I love that picture of Ryland, I for sure need a copy of that one! :) I am glad you guys had fun. It was nice to just relax together as a family. Thanks for posting about it!
Looks like a fun weekend! Maria, you are so brave with the critters!!! Did you see we found a snake in our house! Sierrah was crying her eyes out.
Post a Comment