Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Nov 9, 2009

Autumn Fun

The weather this week has been so amazing! It's been so warm that I've tried to be outside as much as possible and get the kids out too... winter is so long and we get so cooped up that we better enjoy these last few days of sun and warmth! I raked leaves and the kids enjoyed jumping in them -the neighborhood kids came by and made the leaves into a nest and all pretended to be birds... why didn't I take a picture??? Oh well - it was way cute!


Lisa - this is the park with the rock in the stream I was telling you about - for taking pictures

3 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Wow, you guys have a ton of leaves!! That stream place looks cool, it is too bad most of the leaves are already gone. Lance and I will check it out and decide for sure what we want to do. Thanks Maria, we will let ya know!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Tilley Turf said...

I guess I can't comment on your most recent post...? Those carrots are huge!! That's so awesome that you have a garden, and I know what you mean about the warm weather. It's so beautiful right now!