I know- it's November 9th and I'm just getting around to showing you how much fun we had at Halloween... I'll just blame it on the AMAZING weather we've had, because I've been outside every possible minute I can be to soak up some warm rays before this beautiful weather blows on past! We did have a great Halloween though- maybe a few too many parties, but we had a lot of fun!Abby and Chris carving pumpkins
We went up to Clearfield with James and Ann to a pumpkin walk. There were some pretty amazing pumpkins to look at! Good ideas to use on next years pumpkin carving!
Abby also carved pumpkins at her school. This is her very own creation. I was very surprised at how many parents at this little activity wouldn't let their children carve their own pumpkin - but theirs probably did look a lot more professional than ours...but Abby sure had fun. This is her amazing teacher!!!!
This is Abby with her carpool buddies - They had a fun Halloween parade around the school. Abby is Hannah Montana - if you can't tell :)
This is at Chris' work party. They have the kids come to the office and trick or treat then decorate cookies. The kids enjoy it. Right before we came here- we had a party at mom Bradley's- Witchelina party. We had quite a few this year for sure!!!This is Abby and Eric on Halloween... and yes, they are both in different costumes! Abby saw her friend on the way home from Grandma Jacobson's right before trick or treating - and she was Hannah Montana... so of course Abby said she COULDN'T be that anymore. I said if she came up with her own costume - she could be whatever she wanted to be. So she picked out a dress up dress, and was a princess. I hurried and put her hair up and put a little crown on her head... girls! Eric no longer wanted to be a dog - so he chose to be a pumpkin instead... Oh well - they got the same amount of candy whatever they were! It was a fun Halloween. I'm just glad it's over!
6 years ago





2 comments:
It's great to know I"m not the only slow one at getting pictures up! You guys look like you had a lot of fun! And make sure you soak up the last few rays of warmth this week!
Happy Belated Bday Chris!!
Halloween looked so fun. You guys need to come and visit, the weather is GREAT here! (finally)
Post a Comment